copyright © 2021 Ancient Heritage Foundation
No aspect of God’s universe is on autopilot; neither can it “evolve” or chart its own course.
God could not have made such a universe.
This is not a limitation on God’s part.
There is one thing that God cannot do: He cannot do that which is untrue to His Own Nature.
God is not passive. God is Omniscient. He knows all; but His is not a passive, specatator knowledge. God determines all. He is not a defective Creator; His creation did not “go bad”. God is Immutable. If thoughts that did not originate in His Mind forced their way into His Mind, He would not be Immutable or Omnipotent. He is Master of His universe. He will not share His Glory with another. If man “went bad” all on his own, then man could take also credit for the demonstration of God’s Mercy and Grace, which, without man’s sinful Fall would not have been needed, and would not and could not have happened. God is not dependent upon man for His Attributes. God did not “grow” the attributes of Mercy, Grace, Hatred, and Wrath because fallen man and fallen angels “needed” Judgment or Forgiveness. God is Perfect and Complete and Immutable in Himself. He created the situations in which the full panoply of His Attributes would be displayed in His Drama. Anything less is not Theology or Christianity, but humanism.
Theology is the study of God (based upon God’s self-revelation) and it centers around and focuses upon and is dictated by God.
Christology is the study of Christ (based upon God’s self-revelation) and it centers around and focuses upon and is dictated by Him.
Christianity is the religion of Christ (based upon God’s self-revelation).
Anything less is humanism, which centers around and focuses upon and is dictated by man.
Man does not think these “Anti-God” thoughts up by himself. Humanism, the worship of man is merely one other “false god” that Satan and demons deceive godless humans (most “Christians” included) into worshipping. Humanism is a euphemism for Satanism. Satan does not want man to be worshipped, but himself. Satan wants to replace God. Satan wants to be worshipped by man and all other angels, and by God Himself (if Satan can overthrow Him).
Humanism is the first step in the “Step-Down Plan” toward weaning God’s people off of God entirely. If Satan can successfully overthrow God (he can’t—but that does not stop him from trying), then, the myth of man’s godhood (“ye shall be as gods”) will be shattered, and Satan will then demand that all of the universe worship him.
Humanists are Satanists, whether they realize it or not (they may not think that they have “signed on for that” but it is in the fine print); even as those “useless eaters” living off welfare are used by the Communists to weaken the nations of Christendom, so that those nations fall; and when those nations fall, the Communists will take over and the “Gravy Train” will have made its last run and all of the useless eaters, their immoral pawns, will be told to “work or starve to death” (or they will be shot if they are caught stealing, because everything is now owned by the “State” and all crimes are against the “State”). There is no honor among thieves or antichrists.
“...How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow Him: but if Baal, then follow him....” (I Kings 18:21)
“14Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve Him in sincerity and in Truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD. 15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood [Jordan river], or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.” (Joshua 24)
“There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” (Proverbs 14:12; 16:25)
Compromise, modernism, liberalism, small departures from the Pure Word of God is an erosion that will eventually erode all; watering down the truth slowly over time will eventually result in nothing but water. That is Satan’s Plan. God’s Plan is for us to turn neither to the right nor to the left, but to walk the straight and strait (narrow, constricted) unchanging path that He established and commanded.
[For more in-depth teaching on this topic, see:
- Does God Repent...? Can God Change His Mind...? [And an Utter Demolishment of the Humanistic Myth of Man’s “Free Will” and Arminianism], 506pp., pb., 25.00 + P&H.
- God and Evil: Did God Create Sin and Evil. The Facts of My Imaginary, Evanescent Heresy Trial - The Death Knell of Arminianism at the Hand of the Word of God, 280pp., pb., 18.00 + P&H.
- The Sovereignty of God, Predestination, “Free” Will, and the Protestant Reformation; 192pp., pb., 16.00 + P&H.
- The Attributes of God (1930) Arthur W. Pink, “Critical Edition” with detailed Preface, Biography, and Annotations by R.A.B. doubling the page count, 199pp., pb., 17.50 + P&H.
- Salvation Results From God Bestowing Free Grace Upon His Elect not from the Erroneous Notion of Man Having “Free Will” To Choose To Be Saved — The Charles H. Spurgeon Election, Predestination, and Calvinism Collection, 299pp., pb., 17.50 + P&H; containing Spurgeon’s sermons: Sovereign Grace and Man’s Responsibility, The Agreement of Salvation by Grace with Walking in Good Works, All of Grace, Human Inability, Human Responsibility, Sovereignty and Salvation, Predestination and Calling, Election, Election and Holiness, Election no Discouragement to Seeking Souls, A Defense of Calvinism, & Free Will — A Slave; extensive notes by R.A.B.]